View Single Post
Old 08-20-04, 03:12 PM   #7
yOuNG tIPS
Flyweight

IP:

anytime you want it lil nigga you let me know and ill eat chu up just for fun and thats on dawgs and you know everything you type up on posts you LOL a real lot like shits a game you look at my right arm you'll know shits not a game i dont got shot in my arm on some dumb shit and 3 months lata i got a tatoo that says right around "Its Not A Game".....so keep thatin your head lil nigga......so anytime you readdy to get your shit throttled and embarssed drop a verse and ill drop mines and let me see if you got punches like rocky....but i already know your flows dead sloppy so w/e its on you you can ruin your rep on this site for all i cane me i dont give a fuck about my rep on this site im here to just drop some shit to keep my mind on a steady pase this shit aint paying me nuttin trust me.......1

ima true hustlah you couldnt fit in my shoes//
my pager buzz to much man my hips are bruised//

faMBa$e Bitch ass niggas Bean Town thats how im doing it....enjoy life make money.....death b4 dishonor
trust no body that aint your fam and fuck that you cant even trust them some times i cant even trust myself lil niggas.....1
Send a message via AIM to yOuNG tIPS Send a message via Yahoo to yOuNG tIPS   Reply With Quote