View Single Post
Old 08-21-04, 06:17 PM   #4
DrasticMeasureZ
mess with me get cooked

IP:

Ill "stab" you in "both of your kidneys, five times for each one, then tear them piece-for-piece"//
thats "ten knife puncture wounds", and instead of "liquid waste gettin exerted, your blood sould excrete"//

dis nigga wants to be like lil.wayne
i just put my sour dick in yo mouth den u will sound like wayne//

Ill "chop your body in pieces" like a "jigsaw puzzle", then cremate your remains//
Ill "disconnect your life", by "slittin your throat makin you choke on your own blood", and "rippin out your arteries and veins"//

you "winnin this battle is insane" like "Charles Mansons thoughts and brain, jus ill minded"//
Ill "turn you into eminem" by blastin you in the "dome wit peroxide", and leavin you wit "swelled head", and "idolized like stevie wonder" and "left temporarily blinded"//

Ill put "24" in your "front and sides" like "nascar Jeff Gordons car and number"// (even tho my clip holod 16 haha)
Ill "send a bullet to meet your spinal cord" and leave you "crippled paralyzed and unconscious" sleepin in a "dark slumber"//

Ill "shove my rectum down your throat" and make you "eat my dookie" and you still couldnt "spit ill yuk mouth shit"//
you can "stab me wit needles infected by AIDS in my bloodstream" and it still "couldnt transmit into me" you dumb bitch// (scared to get inside (1O LINES)
Send a message via AIM to DrasticMeasureZ