View Single Post
Old 08-21-04, 11:00 PM   #1
Houdini
Houdini

From: I'll stay swinging until I die, cuz Nigga's said I'll die by Hanging- Wreckage
Post %Loved&Lost%,*Spit your piece,about death and tragedy*

IP:

Rest.In.Peace
(Ponch,Max,Lex)

As for my enemies (Rest.In.Pieces)

All you slob ass nigga's take it to da'ground
All you weak ass nigga's just lay da'fuck down
All you wanna be nigga's Just look the other way
All you true hearted nigga's true an'keep it dat way Uh
(Ponch)
*Imagine livin'life to be decieved and lied to,bein the only kid in grade skool w/ no parents to-guide-you*
*Turnin to gangs for love help and rides to,only to figure out that there the reason my best friend didnt live his life-to*
*Police-lights,questions and light that will blind-you, asking if u killed him "hes my bestfriend well-was too"*
*Tragedy at his grave site where they bury him and our memorie's cuz They died-too*

All the hope in us was buried in there graves
All the memories was lost through stupid games
All the tears I cried, get buried in his grave
Until this day I still cry to, just when I hear his name
(Max)
*2-shells in da'shotgun ready to pull the trigger his picture taunts me, I am ready to die but his spirit still haunts me*
*Sleeping nightmares Im turning and im tossing, Only to remember this kid and the love and hurt he was causing*
*After his car crash his brain was never responsive , Only till he died no sign's of life, and when he passed his memory's haunting*
*Under a stone is where they buried that tragic-soul, his life was takin by a blood And was drunk-and-stoned*

All my years are gone I am weak as I have ever been
Well how would u feel in one year you lose all ya-friends
Cant close your eyes cus ur depressed and in a bed
Wishing to go to sleep, In ya bed hopin to never get up-again

(Lex)
To my friend I devote this rhyme-On time, to desolate these crime's of takin life and realizing it wasnt thine
Just to fear these pains arent behind and turn around to realize its right behind all the time

Damn....I miss you guys
.......I miss you 3 the most
R.I.P.....And let the heavens hold your souls.
...Dont wait 4 me......i'll be a long time comin'