Thread: G vs J DOT
View Single Post
Old 08-22-04, 07:58 PM   #24
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

This was feedback posted for J DOT

IP:

Umm, actually your game is over, cause your boths mark ass bitches. I hope I fall off a clif and die because reading this crap just maed me stupider. You guys should make a group and call your selves the IQ droppers. Hot Potato, give me a fuckin break, and who the fuck says "wack" these days, my 45 year old sister because she was 16 when it was cool. You are both horrible, I hope for you there is two extra matresses in the halfway house so you can get full time care for your mental handicaps you retarded ass piles of shit. My kid sister raps better than you. My grandmother has better rhymes and she is 6 feet under. You'd probably finish that line by saying you come with the thunder cause your punks, next thing i know you're going to be calling me a wanksta. Have your mind spin on that a while, I'm sure spreewell won't mind. Never mention Newports again you bring them discredit, okay try again when you get a little smarter.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix