Thread: Spoke eyE
View Single Post
Old 08-23-04, 02:23 PM   #1
Spoke eyE
New to RB

Spoke eyE

IP:

Spoke eyE, speak I, with partial sight I startle and fright in darkness don't go out if its light might not be like you cuz I speak right but that don't mean I can't rip spite when I broker rhyme and street fight with my chaks swingin off the neck I hit right with my chaks swingin like the wind you get split right, don't bother with your pissy spit fight I'm a man of big words big fists big fucked up half seeing face full of cists knock you off like a rent boy beating dollar off the wrist, ejaculating twist-tail blistering rhyme railin words never failin never smoked a bail and never been to jail never got a bargain at the Christopher Columbus Sale, call me Spoke eyE Fists of ham lookin like a fucked up through-the-mincer laboratory-failure error-terror mirror-killer fuckin elephant man, uglymost fucker ever walked the land, if I was face down in a desert I could terrify sand, so fucking mash I can't believe I was planned, Spoke eyE, speak I, rough cut muscle grown, bubblin skin on tree trunk bone, prefer to face it alone, can't call for help cuz I can't hold a phone, n'even if I could I'd spook the diallin tone...