View Single Post
Old 08-23-04, 10:04 PM   #39
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBAN
you know what if you think about it bush played a role in the death of my friends brother , we wouldnt have this war if we had stuck "to the game plan" and when i said why are we not focusing on osama that refers to him as well as his terrorist connections, and just to let you know takin him out would deal a blow not finish it , i feel we had no right going to iraq, we should be focusing more of korea and sudan and other african countries(giv'n the aid and what not) , and worried about iraq way later, when they actually posed a threat, he went in on false pretensions, the wmd's which were never found, but i wont ramble on , i have respect for you because you left the most intelligent response, but i will stick to my views no matter what, check out my "i'm a terrorist" because i like the way you think peace out
much respect

But you cant blame Bush for your brother getting killed.. Their has yet to be a draft, which means he willingly signed up for the military.. And if your signing up for the military, during war, or not.. there is always a chance you can be killed.. And while sure, Bush took the United States to war.. but he did nothing to force your brother, or anybody else, to go fight in it.. Every soldier who is out their, willingly put themselves there.. so it is wrong of you to blame Bush, when it was in fact, ur brother who signed up for the military.. And while sure, no WMDs were found in Irag, i still think it was a beneficial move.. Take Saddam out of power was one of the better things that we could have done.. and while ur making it sound like you want us to pull our troops out of their, that would fuck the United States over even more.. we dominated a country, and until a proper government has been set up, it would be anal for us to leave.. And, we CANT wait for a country to put up a threat first.. think about it for a second.. When Clinton was President, if he had reacted to the threat, that has been clearly shown through records towards some of the middle eastern countries, there could have been a possibility 9/11 could have not had happened at all.. but instead, we waited for something to happen, and Bush was smart enough not to wait for anything else.. by him putting out troops into the middle eastern countries.. WHO KNOWS what type of terrorist attack HE COULD HAVE STOPPED.. and so, while you constantly criticual him for going into Irag, this may have been one of the best things we could have done.. of course, we will never know if he did actually stop any further terrorist attack, but either way, Bush was royally fucked into this.. if he waited for another terrorist attack to hit the United States grounds, he would have been bitched at for not doing something sooner.. so instead, he does something.. and he gets bitched at for moving before an actual 'threat' is posed.. thats bullshit.. he did the right move, tryin to protect the United States from any further attack.

That is all for now.