View Single Post
Old 07-04-02, 01:25 PM   #8
.........sIn.........

IP:

LMAO@ Syntax thinkin he actually know's everything......
I know plenty of druglordz........
thingz are dealt in an orderly fashion.....in ne type of manner....I don't know ne columbians or nuttin like dat.....
but i know established druglords makin some big money off it....and shit's dealt in orderly fashion..........
UR dumb syntax.....haven't you ever watched early interviews wit deathrow..?? there's a couple of em.....where harry-o is there.....now harry-o will prolly do it personally.....
otherwise suge would already be dead like syn said.......
but you gotta think.....Suge is one of da richest Independant Label Owners out there.....he is worth enuff......
so he could be protected......

I don't know why peepz......
can't jus wait for da 7 years to see if pac does wut he said he would........
Everything that pac said would happen in his plan as happened all da way to date...........
he explained how biggie would die....and it actually happened.....that way..........
he explained how in his time away his enemies would fight each other instead of him........That is true.......
Nas and Jigga were his primary foez.....and look at em today......I mean it's 50%-50% you really can't say he's dead or alive until 2003.....that's when truth can be told........

and yeah almost 98% of psychic's are fake....but there are real ones....and trust me sylvia brown da one who predicted this is real...she has proven herself wit many times.......
there are people like nastradamus who are real......
and she is one of em.....I believe so ne way......

but no1 in dis thread so far has a right opinion about it includin myself.....until 2003...and if you think u know.....
then ur a dumb ass fuck.....becuz wut do you know...??
pac said 7 years after his death....he would "reincarnate"
it's da process of how jesus died....jus not as long........
so people can talk after 2003......
when 2004 hitz by then you'll know da final answer.....
until then ya can't say shit and believe it to be right.....