View Single Post
Old 08-24-04, 11:00 PM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

I'm out like Spuls chance of droppin a good audio...

IP:

wow. With Spuls maturity level - I can't stick with this site. No ones elevating and this shows me how wack kids can get. The audio is terrible, and Spuls mad cause he STILL aint even top 15. I'll be on old rb where audio is real, and there aren't 3rd graders running posting with 10 alias's.

Holla if you want to colab or to say whats good.

aim: PHENOMINALLL (3 L's)

Peace to
SevenThird - you ill dun - don't hang with these kiddies, meet you at old rb.
Calam - your audio is dope and coming up, you shouldn't be here either dun - holla at me on aim, and see you at old rb.
Ill Tempa - you know we fam dun - you and Calam both nice and coming up, go to old rb, where you can elevate and not play with these little kids.
Senser - illest audio cat here, I know you got di in that battle dun. I BETTER see your ass at old rb. Good Looks for helpin a cat elevate. Taught a old dog a few new tricks. 1
Triple N - You got mad potential with ya voice dun, raw flow fa real. Holla at me. You and me lit up that Blazing track.
Carson - Even though we beefed, are beefin and will always beef - you were a real cat and always took an ass kicking without complainin. haha. Too bad you banned from old rb - or I'd tell you to come over so I can continue my reign over you. LOL
Deadly - keep elevating dog - you right gettin outta text and doin something. Holla at me on aim.
Alc - I'll see you on the other side playa!
JPoll - Alberta like WHUT! Good looks to you bein a nice dude on msn playa
Kingz - You got a nice flow for a european dun. Should come over where you can elevate - holla at me when you on msn.
Idyllic Queen - You're hot and your poems are dope LOL - holla at me if you ever need feed on somethin new.
Manipulation - Good looks on your stuff girl, your text is straight fa real. Holla at me on aim and I'll get you toyin with a mic.
TonySelf - Where are you dawg!?!? If you aight, and you ever come back - Holla at a playa.

And spul - hope you grow up and maybe in 5 years you'll be good in audio..... NAH! NEVA THAT! LOL

I'm out tho

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote