View Single Post
Old 08-25-04, 06:15 PM   #50
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
haha...spul thinks i'm overated cause me and my friends make joke songs when were drunk...sorry spul if i don't try to act 'hardcore' all the time...by the way you ruined the blazin track...both emcees even admit it...you're trash...you sound like a winny little baby...who thinks he's the next banks...

lol @ thinkin' I'm the next banks. That's some wack shit. But man, everybody knows your wack in audio. Jus stick the fuck wit Text. seriously, we'll see in audio battle how "good" you are. and lol @ yo excuse, "I only rap when I'm drunk". lol @ both emcees admitted it. Seriously, man, shut the fuck up. I mean WTF Was that Bitches and shit song? seriously, kid. lol
Also, I mean did you hear yo battle wit Carson? And also the battle Wit DiM. holy shit. lol damn, quality sucks, flow sucks, voice is fukcin' annoyin. I mean, you only beat Carson by askin' people to RTF. lol You think when you tell someone to return the favor they WON'T vote for you? lol Especially since you asked Herbs too. lol
seriously, what happened to you sayin' you were gonna end this and wait till battle? lol dumb fuck. lol
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™   Reply With Quote