View Single Post
Old 08-26-04, 09:24 AM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

jokes jokes jokes...make jokes about your opponent...make fun of their name...make fun of something they've said...make fun of there record...make fun of how they look...make fun of there sig...make fun of their avatar...and don't just...."your name is gay..okay"..try putting some complexity into it...set your joke up.....or as we like to call it..."punchline" in the first line...and than in the 2nd line...reveal where the joke is goin....start with that...and than you can start workin on multis...and all that other tricky shit.....good luck...i hope this helped a bit

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote