View Single Post
Old 08-27-04, 02:44 PM   #57
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

IP:

yeh ok there pal...your takin it too far now, I just want you to stop posting retarded shit in my crew forum. I have not antagonized you in any way, your the person posting messed up shit out of your own free will. If you want to ask us for a crew battle...thats all you have to do. It is completly unnessecary to say you like it in the ass and that your gay an crap...thats just wrong. Our forum will not be taken away because we are, in fact, active and planning our next crew battle as we speak. Only reason your saying that we should lose it for not battling is because you change crews like once a week and everytime your in a new crew you challenge us. you gotta settle down and figure out what your doing...but ima stop posting shit in here because were just taking up space in this forum for the mods, I apologize.

All I want from the mods is for you guys to tell Empire to stop being a retard. If he wants to challenge us fine...if your gunna post messed up stuff in our forum, youll be talkin to the mods i guess...