Thread: Reckless vs DV8
View Single Post
Old 08-27-04, 03:05 PM   #28
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Voted For: Reckless

sorry DV8 normally u come harder, and this time, it's ya structure that's killin' u...

opener: i must say DV8 u took it playin' on his name and a-L.I. ass was very creative..

closer: You like dick up yo ass, cuz it makes you feel cushy
then you shove one in yo mouth, no wonder you're called pussy
^Reckless- nice way to end ya verse, kinda funny too.. lol

Structure-wise: DV8 ya need mad work here, ya lines shouldn't be so long that it runs into the next line.. so Reckless gets that..

Flow: Reckless, because the verse seemed simple but actually the words come off as an actual flow.. DV8 ur "flow" in general was lil' stretched too many syllables in only 1/2 a bar.. it makes it hard to follow even tho ur bars rhymed well..

Vocab: DV8 barely, cuz u had mo' complicated words.. some what..

Word Play: Dv8 took this category the creativity kicked in with the link in the first line, and his alias and break-dash segments..

Punches: i'd say Reckless, with focus on G Unit101 line and crew bashin' "low riders", nice lines for dissin'..

Personals: Even, tho, DV8 was tryna take that one, they don't come off as very effective, so no one takes that..

Multis: DV8.. a lil'..

Metas: i say Reckless, this shit's close...

Overall: It's given to Reckless cuz his topics connected well with the verse and flowed well, DV8 i like ur creativity but u need to shorten ya lines a lil' then u str8, long lines make it harder for the reader to stay focused on ur verse and also makes it harder to get the flow correct.. nice battle, u too but that's my explanation, Reckless took this, but damn it was close...
~Lady Fiya~