View Single Post
Old 08-27-04, 04:03 PM   #9
Turnheads
I'm High.

IP:

Eyo i cut rappers like you in half, that makes 'two of you'./ even if u more than that/ you still wouldn't amount to half of shit i've been thru/ so f'ck spitting my verse, i'll just 'chew thru u'

i'm a monsta on this freestyle shit, your a rapper .. rappers get thrown away./ from my verses hitting u hard like hurricane "charley" you getting blown away.

chamorropit, can't step up, to the challenge/ he like a dog with 2 legs "trying to find the balance"/ aight he so sick he live inside the ambulance.

Hear that.. why you stressing if anyone like you so damn hot while still on stage "textin"/ my style like the gun in "The Mexican"/ you don't which way i will fire at you man...

oh no... cham flow been done before like 'Used condoms' / My style versitile like 'mos def' I'm just kick'n shit off the top of my head/ after this shit this kid will be crown "most deaf"

You hard headed, and i'm hard hitting, spitting fire,/ like L-L you say i'm 'hot' 'your preaching to the quire'/i'll be knockin freestyles so hard you'll be spitting teeth out singing "through the wire/ pull ya shit yp if ya wanna battle and learn what is required.
peace