Amin_Solo
New to RB

The celestial

IP:

The celestial, Big brother style smoother privacy with Ariel/
So dam sexual is Mermaids Ariel,
Sent the vessel to impress you, be contested ova variable/
Ways and obsolete grammar/
Neva retreat, replay regurgitation from the beak, one steep, step to rectangular sleep/
Keep recharged dome, Alien syndrome of intelligence from chromosomes as known to those of human income, Public’s symptom is the one of extinction, unless we start to think different//
We neva gunna celebrate, seal our fate, uze ugly no point to impregnate joints of drug fiend bate//
Anticipate the time to wait, time to fight, time to understand my preachings of Jesus Christ//
Active galactic Nucleus, U R THE anti-Christ my might formed anger, believe anarchist was my favourite street banger//Labour act as if they’re tourists while Terrorists attack superpower/
Dark night like the owl I prowl from a tree watching conversation showers/
Contemplation to shatter, Extermination through getting battered, like morning n clocks//
Neighbourhood watch for labours rules n their cops//
Not our cops, Done us no favours in relation to pot//
Check this article, Read bout the particle, Part human part chemical//
But still fuelled by dreams of tropical//
Typical is technical when the scandal be medical//
Like Thomas de Quincey//
Luckily by the time I got to think, I could see invisibility//
Scientific backing for Shakespeare, I shake the fear willingly/
Bad Tim in Me, gets labeled a dark maniac//
No pain or gain unless we attack, Today’s couch potatoes who tomorrow’s insomniacs//
I’m 84 in the list of famous hypochondriacs//
Skunk b my aphrodisiac//
It aint as easy as dat//
To compell, knowledge of hell and as I propel reality into tales//
From school we fail, without a choice, mentally impaled, but still without a choice/
2 stop it//
Hydro n Chronic my styles probionic//
I’m on it, like Bubonic Plague hit Lundun//
Atomic Blast like Mass thunder//
Pulled a tendon getting Under the nails of males who run this Community//
Scoping Unity wit Lenses of Barry Lyndon I see u and me//
Me the reflection of the inside of your attention, attune to her vibration when the dictation has to be re-mentioned//
Ina dynamic dimension, Loosing pension from habits//
Expanded magnetic attraction, so I appeal to rebels n bandits who living coz they Jackin//
Dying if they stopping, in the eye of the pill n I can feel myself dropping, Cops n Robbers both scoping back stabbing, over toppling from the ladder, so many snakes, hope my fate aint my fathers, Teleshopping for Karma//
TEDI wit telekinetic impressive attributes, the constitution contributes to silicon boobs, when some aint got Residence n some aint got Food,
Kinetic instruments playing I dats official,
Cybernetic to artificial financial, I high man whom special in romance yo, Brain slow, but yo, Brain examined like ima strange deranged man witta wig like a cannon dats about to go Bang//
Send a message via AIM to Amin_Solo Send a message via MSN to Amin_Solo   Reply With Quote