View Single Post
Old 07-07-02, 06:12 AM   #1
LACK OF LOGIC

who relates(testing to see who real)

IP:

IN all reverence- my life past pretence- is that of much less- that of god intents-
its sad when my parifial catches- the sadness- felt for myself-
self pitty myhell's-locked inside of this cell-
morning exercise- place this gun between my 2 eyes- and see if im strong enough to see my life flash bye-
see as far as my souls guide- im lead to led- force fed- to take to the streets govern our selves where bum are cops and gangs are like the feds-
a drive bye is a sting operation- tricks give brains thats sharing information- tipping her is a pay off for the communication-
see 2 sides to every story but each relates- constructed of opposites dna to lead to similar traits-
see for those kids walking the streets-
are like 5-0 walking the beat- in search of those who violate strapped with heat-
and if you on the move and need stearing- it aint a car jack its vehicle commendearing-
for an affiliated emergency-another name for an similar urgency- you see?
well probably not- take it like this dirty cops- aint no different from being gully- the only seperates is covers and badges instead of a skully-
who said the street life is the life i know? im the sequel the heat life is the only life that blow- cause since i stopped ive been poe- seen members of my team- left leaking- bullet holes still hot you can see the steam- tell em what does it mean? not a damn thing-
is it destiny? or the lords sympathy?
another day sat in prayed-
over a coarpse close to decay- my hate- this kid was only 5 over 8-
in 4 years just gained faith- then was betrayed by fate-told him this life aint the one to be living-
irony just hit me this moment cause with n choices now he aint living.