View Single Post
Old 08-31-04, 12:20 PM   #25
Crossword
yawn

IP:

-sigh- I understand, and i dont understand some of you sometimes. Eyedea Nerd hop?... Atmosphere has no good songs except find a balance?... Well I'm sorry that they ain't singing gangsta... and talking about killing other kids. Or even clubs. They are more real then any of teh kids you said were better then them. Eyedea and slug have great tracks lyrically, yes sometimes Slugs beats are a little nasty... But Eyedeas are always clean and great. DJ abilities is genious with Beats and scratchin... Rhyme sayers is one of the most talent filled labels out there right now. They have DJ's, Beat Boys, Freestylers, and the just all around great sound...

And i apologize again if intellect is something that doesnt appeal to you in the music... i mean who ever thought of releasing EMOTION and THOUGHT into a song...

"I'ma Kill you Kid" < A million dollar line right there... You kids are really ignorant sometimes.

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote