View Single Post
Old 09-01-04, 12:06 AM   #1
headgames
Banned: Cheating

1195$ for a ani sig

IP:

here's what i want

Make like a sig wit a black backround, on top, in the middle it says in medium green letters glowin silver "Whether it be ballin or battlin" then underneath it says, " i'm a'Head' of yo 'Game' " Then little bit underneath that have it say in silver glowin light red "^The Personel King Has Spoken^", a little underneath that have like a pic of a guy dressed all ghetto on his shirt in dark bloody red letters it says "HeadGames", he got two arms coming down beside his legs, in his left hand he's palming a bball, in his right hand he's holdin onto a microphone, (wireless) then he got four more arms, but these one's are a little bit faded, so you can see them but not as well, in his first faded left arm, have it sticking a dynamite stick into his ear, then in the other left faded arm he got a lighter and he lighting the wick, (dynamite stick and lighter are faded to) then in his first faded right hand, he got a gun, and he pointing it at his head, in the other faded right arm he got a knife and he stabbin himself in the head, (gun and knife are faded also) underneath all that, at the bottom of the sig in the middle in dark blue letters gettin lighter as it glows it says "It's A Whole New Game"

make it, show me it, gimme the link, and you'll get 1195$, hard work pays off