View Single Post
Old 09-01-04, 06:24 PM   #17
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP:

If Pac Were Alive, I Doubt That He'd Be OffendeD By A Bunch Of Low Life, White Boy Losers Who Get On Hip Hop Web Sites And Trash Him When They KNOW He's Dead.. Grow Up..

I'm Black, So Pac Was An Icon And Meant So Much To My People, He's The Only Rapper That Spoke From The Voice, That Mention A Revoulution, That Raped About Female Issues, That Had Love In The East & West
(niggas Don't Like East Coast Rappers Where I'm From), He Went Diamond With All Eyes On Me, Sold More Albums Than The Beasty Boys And Eminem In A Shorter Ammount Of Time, He Acted, He Wrote Poetry, He Wrote Plays, He Was A Fierce Battle Rapper, He Ate Big, He Ate Nas Already, Brushed Off Mobb Deep And Chino Xl, And Destoyed Bad Boys Image..

You People Need To Get A Life And Understand Real Hip Hop, Pac Was The Greatest Of All Fuckin Time, If You Don't Agree, Then You Don't Need To Listen To Hip Hop Because You're An Idiot, Period, I'm Done With This Gay Ass Thread, Fuck Every Single Word Ya'll Say, Because I'm Better Than All Ya'll, So My Opinion Counts More, Peace..