View Single Post
Old 09-01-04, 09:18 PM   #23
JaneDoe
the girl people love to hate

IP:

some of ya'll favorite rappers get they style from pac probably. people idolized and worshiped that man along with biggie, and rakim, jay-z, nas, eminem and many more. but biggie and pac probably gave them the most inspiration.

i agree with him being a hypocrite. he rapped about violence and then went around and did it but everyone does that and just gets big headed. caught up in the hype. tryin to keep their fans appealed they'll do anything they think they like.

but like i said people probably got most of they inspiration from him. for some of the songs he did their probably wouldnt be deep, well thought lyrics people think of now

the ghostwriter thing hurt my feelings. what the fuck? just cuz you hate him and you think his lyrics are good doesnt mean he has to be gettin them from someone else. dr. dre stole beats but pac didnt steal lyrics. i think of nice stuff and i dont have people writing my stuff. i dont even like people commenting on them or helping me with them. pac was just nice like that believe or not. were you in the studio with him, sittin at his kitchen table supervising him writing those lyrics.

he could do 3 songs a day cuz he didnt stay on 1 subject. he went into all areas of rap. "brenda's got a baby" "changes" "fuck friends" "ambitionz az a ridah" "i get around" "california love". this is just to name a few

i dont make the list. dont get mad at me.
i just make the hits like a factory

-Jay-Z

like The Gooch Disappear...vamoose...you're wack to me
take them rhymes back to the factory

-Notorious B.I.G
Send a message via AIM to JaneDoe Send a message via Yahoo to JaneDoe   Reply With Quote