View Single Post
Old 09-01-04, 10:42 PM   #1
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Enter the Mind of a Biter: Interview with Reckless.

IP:

Welcome folks, This is Kryogenix.
I am going to enter the sad, sick, twisted mind of a biter.

Suomron Eixid (9:59:14 PM): whats been goin on lately?

Mo2v8ed4life (9:59:44 PM): yo, nothin' much school started yesterday so busy wit that shit

Suomron Eixid (10:00:02 PM): word, what grade you in?

Mo2v8ed4life (10:00:24 PM): 11th

Suomron Eixid (10:00:38 PM): fo real?, nigga you like 12 years old
Suomron Eixid (10:00:39 PM): :-\

Mo2v8ed4life (10:01:11 PM): nah, I'm actually like 16, but you sound more like 10 wit all yo whinin'
Mo2v8ed4life (10:01:23 PM): lol j/p

Suomron Eixid (10:01:46 PM): okay, :-\
Suomron Eixid (10:01:57 PM): anyway
Suomron Eixid (10:02:07 PM): whats this shit about you biting from a joke site?

Mo2v8ed4life (10:03:33 PM): I don't kno. it's wack shit. I mean, bitin' means bitin' from another rapper. And I only did one of them word for word. But yea, it shouldn't be that big of a deal, I mean, people use quotes all the time word for word. I mean, the tutorial section even suggests you to use quotes into punches. But yea, Feeble and L.I., we settled beef, blew the shit out of proportion and now fools be thinkin' I really bit and shit
Suomron Eixid (10:04:31 PM): yes, but dont you feel guilty about going to a joke site, and copying a joke word for word
?

Suomron Eixid (10:05:17 PM): thats not creative at all.
Suomron Eixid (10:05:33 PM): and rather you like to admit it or not, its still biting.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:07:15 PM): well, first off, I didn't mean to do it word for word I mean to say Verse insteand of you, but yea, I mean I didn't think it was relly bitin' in the first place. I mean, it says to use quotes in the tutorial section and shit, so I thought, "Yea, don't think this would be bad to use." And yea, bitin' is really from another verse. Not a joke. Cuz a joke is the same thing as a quote. And I've seen people usin' quotes word for word all the time. They should be banned too, if a joke gets you banned.

Suomron Eixid (10:08:27 PM): But, when you bite from another verse, dont you replace that person's name with your opponents? Thats just what you admitted you tried to do.
Suomron Eixid (10:09:06 PM): quotes are different, because if I say 'what goes up, must come down, but you're sto wack, you never left the ground"
Suomron Eixid (10:09:16 PM): thats not biting, because it's a very common quote.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:10:04 PM): exactly, when you bite from another persons "Verse". I didn't do that. I took a joke. And yea, it might not be most creative and shit. But no, quotes and jokes are the same. A good joke is common. Like most of the jokes are on multiple sites. Like I kno other people who even told me to search through jokes to make punches wit. like to find country jokes and shit

Suomron Eixid (10:10:38 PM): listen!
Suomron Eixid (10:14:07 PM): quotes are different, because quotes are very common, and are all very well known. if you say "what goes up, must come down", thats not biting, because it's apparent where it came from. And when you use a quote, you flip it, to diss your opponent. You bit a specific joke, from a specific site, and you didnt flip it all, you used the entire thing, and thought you can get away with it./
Suomron Eixid (10:14:44 PM): you even admitted you forgot to change it to diss Feeble, if you would've made up your own punchline, you would have had to edit it at all.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:18:02 PM): nah, it wasn't a specific site. It was on many sites. I said this before. It was on a lot of didferent sites. The better the joke is the more sites it's on. So I took one of those. It wasn't owned by one site. Jus like a quote. Still it don't matter, if iyou can't use a joke, you shouldn't be able to use a quote. Cuz both of them are known a lot. So I mean, they the same shit. But still, it shouldn't be banned or anything. I mean, fo reel, bitin', if they have a definition in the forum, prolly says that it
Mo2v8ed4life (10:18:29 PM): is when you bite from another MC's verse. not a quote, joke, etc. I mean, that ain't there. Jus like the PMin' rule. Jus cuz someone IMs for votes, which many people do, you can't DQ them, unless Strobe said it was a rule at first

Suomron Eixid (10:18:51 PM): OMFG
Suomron Eixid (10:18:55 PM): Are you dumb?
Suomron Eixid (10:19:01 PM): nigga you bit the joke.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:19:16 PM): nah

Suomron Eixid (10:19:20 PM): niggas cant bite quotes, because quotes dont directly diss your opponent
Suomron Eixid (10:19:37 PM): jokes do.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:19:38 PM): yea, some doo
Mo2v8ed4life (10:19:47 PM): like movie quotes and shit like that

Suomron Eixid (10:19:54 PM): wtf?
Suomron Eixid (10:20:06 PM): like what?

Mo2v8ed4life (10:20:11 PM): movie quotes are really similiar to jokes
Mo2v8ed4life (10:20:17 PM): if jokes are considered bitin', so should any quote
Mo2v8ed4life (10:20:43 PM): I don't kno, like all those comedy movies, takin' lines from there, like action movies, where people say witty lines to eachother and that kind of shit

Suomron Eixid (10:21:20 PM): like what?
Suomron Eixid (10:21:38 PM): movie quotes ARENT similar to jokes at all.
Suomron Eixid (10:21:48 PM): Just admit it, you bit that joke
Suomron Eixid (10:22:06 PM): quotes dont directly diss your opponent, but when you bite jokes, they do.

Mo2v8ed4life (10:22:13 PM): man, I told you, by accident i forgot to change it. But fuck it, it ain't bitin' usin' a joke. damn

Suomron Eixid (10:22:13 PM): dont make up no bullshit to get unbanned.
Suomron Eixid (10:22:24 PM): see!
Suomron Eixid (10:22:28 PM): you forgot to change it!
Suomron Eixid (10:22:50 PM): thats proof, when you bite a verse from another MC, you change the name
Suomron Eixid (10:22:56 PM): just like you did in the joke.
Suomron Eixid (10:23:00 PM): you're a biter!

Mo2v8ed4life (10:24:21 PM): man, I don't really care that much about comin' back. And L.I. said he PMed Strobe to unban me or somethin like that. But who cares, this site gettin' wack. Cuz all the people who get good leave, or are leavin'. LK left, Shadow left. Triple said he be leavin' soon, Kingz said he leavin' too. also, fuck that biter shit, man. Jokes and usin' peoples verses aren't the same, don't you get it?
Mo2v8ed4life (10:25:24 PM): look at all the threads on LL, no one agrees that usin' jokes should be bitin'. Even Decree Wun, who we hate eachother thought that. Calamity who we hate eachother said same thing. So fuck the joke shit, man. Only Strobe thinks that it should. But guess he the main person. but fuck it

Suomron Eixid (10:25:48 PM): stfu, biter
Suomron Eixid (10:25:57 PM): you got that line from the joke site.
Suomron Eixid (10:26:03 PM): enough said.
Suomron Eixid (10:26:09 PM): if you want to admit it or not.
Suomron Eixid (10:26:13 PM): you went to that site
Suomron Eixid (10:26:17 PM): and took that line
Suomron Eixid (10:26:22 PM): thats makes you a biter.,

more to come later, it seemed like I angered him after that, I then ran, fearing for my life.
Because biters are known to bite!, and when they bite, IT HURTS
pZ, yall.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote