View Single Post
Old 09-02-04, 08:53 PM   #35
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
summarize this shit...i dont like 2 pac either if thats wut you saying...i aint reading this...sum it up

lol J DOT, every thread i go in, where theres more than 3 lines theres you sayin 'summarize' lol.

Shit tho, that post creator dudes got a point, I doubtthat its true, his frst albums may have not bein gangsta, maybe he wanted to try and be serious firs, then got to his roots after, and became an all around celeb-thug.

I mean I'm not really much of a fan of pac myself, but I still listen to his shit sumtimes, bcos most of it is actually good, the greatest hits album just dissapointed me tho, after that I bought more and found the true Pac, and He is good, but hell, if this guys correct, who really cares, the whole thing is long gone, Pac will have always been there and will always be legendary on the hip hop scene and the entire music industry bcos he made that big an impact to everyone.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote