View Single Post
Old 09-04-04, 12:16 AM   #11
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

^^^^^^ damn u lucky as hell.......... thats good for u man........... i started listenin to rap in 96 right before Pac died...... and my cuz was a big Pac Fan so wen we went to his house after he died he showed us like all his cds and shit and gave us sum...... and i really liked the shit...so i started listenin to rap, especially pac and biggie and the beats is wat really got me.... and then later i was chillin wit my friends (one of em was really big on comps, and this is like a year or two later) and he shows me how u can record ur voice on my comp....... i was really ghetto back then......... i would yell into that lil whole in ur keyboard where it records sound and play the music on my stereo.............. its pretty horrible now that i look back.........lol............. but then i got "Acid" for this school project and found out how to put beats on it......... and got one of those cheap mics.......... then couple years later i got the new acid (convinced my dad it would improve my work) got FL Studio (same excuse) and this is where im basically at now............ horrible........... haha, but i still wanna figure out how i get my voice like Carsons........