View Single Post
Old 09-05-04, 05:35 PM   #63
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP:

Strobe or Cprogress..
I didn't even make that thread, u erased mines remember? I already said that i'd stop makin threads about him, but i'm not the only one who doesn't like him, that whole thread is full of people who don't like him, 2Pac made that, I simply posted in the thread like everyone else... he's tryin too hard to get me banned, it goes back to when I beat him in a battle, it's petty, but still, I didn't make that thread.. plus all i said was that no one likes him, and that i beat him, i didn't call him any names or nothin.. I keep my word, I will not make any more thread about him..

anyway, heres exactly what I said, then you can read what I said after that, it's pathetic what he's tries to get us banned for, he's tryna to get a whole room full of peeps banned..

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...673#post1560673

^That's what I said, theres a lot worst in that room, but obviously this tells you that he's the problem, he talks shit to people all of the time, we don't report it, but we just clown him back. but like I said, I stoped makin my own threads about him, so i'm through with this argument with him, i won't post in this thread no more, i know that it's nerve wrecking......