View Single Post
Old 09-09-04, 09:36 PM   #5
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

IP:

Last Weeks Battles

Poppa Kap vs, Jpoll – Heavy Weight Championship Match
Gay battle. Gay no-show on Poppa’s side, and gay ass no-show verse on Poll. Great Heavy-Weight Championship Match….Fags.
Winner – Poppa Kap

MarvolousJ1009 vs. Da Vinci – Middle Weight Championship Match
Gay, Marv is a faggot. He didn’t show, Da Vinci won because of no-show, with a gay verse.
Winner – Da Vinci

Superior vs. Paramik – Light Weight Championship Match
Superior is retired, he just turned over the title due to “Retiring.” You could atleast make that your last battle…but w/e.
Winner – Paramik

COM vs. Virtue – Heavy Weight Contendership Match
Atleast COM checked in, but I bet he no-shows this week.
Winner – COM

Triple N vs. Rascal – Middle Weight Contendership Match
Triple came played as fuck, wow, using ‘sick lines’ and shit…don’t do that. He had like 1 line I decent line to me and that was his ‘Mojave’ shit, and sonned lines are played to. Rascal came weak, he had one line I liked which was the ‘You turned off your alarm clock’ one. That’s pretty much it…weak battle…1 vote and it wasn’t even explained…wow…plz both, stop with the links and explanations.
Winner – Rascal…Finally something other than a hoe-show.

Sdizzle vs. Complexe Illeness – Light Weight Contendership Match
No show again…Dizzle wins.
Winner – Sdizzle

Shabba Ranks vs. SmokaJoka
I came dope as fuck…he sucks, ALL 2 votes said otherwise.
Winner – SmokaJoka

Premanation vs. Boston Lyricist
Boston hoe-showed…Prem mentioned my name, so I dub him dope.
Winner – Premanation

G vs. Ice Pick
Ok battle…both came equally decent…both came stretched…both verses came with quotes…both had the same use of metas...not personals really…Both names written in white…man, they came pretty much the same…could be the same person…??? Lol
Winner – Ice Pick

Father Feeble vs. PicturePerfect2
Feeble got niggas that love his ass. This nigga got more votes than anyone out this shit last week, fuckin bastard…anyway…He owned pp2, more wit, harder hitting punches…came better.
Winner - Father Feeble

VALOR vs. The Kid P-Dizzle
How this nigga gon’ lose to a muhfucka named ‘P-Dizzle’…ahahaha, lmfao. Valor came weak, he didn’t really have any punches, and he tried some type of name personal that failed horribly. P-Dizzle had some ok shit…like the nameplay backwards shit…pretty much took it with that although not hard…decent bar.
Winner – The Kid P-Dizzle

Lady Fiya vs. Kustum Image
The battle of the fucked up names..take all the ‘~*$@’ outta ya names…looks gay. Anyway, Image wasn’t on time…he lost.
Winner – Lady Fiya

Durmil vs. Verbal Abuse
Another no-show
Winner – Durmil

Might as well...I aint write that shit for nuttin.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t