View Single Post
Old 09-12-04, 01:47 AM   #5
Livin Legend
Light Weight

IP:

i know ya type run around with ya lil tight skirt cause u a fag "by-night"
ya scared to step to the plate and battle so u stand back saying "why-fight"
u ain't gotta tell me i nailed it right on the head so ya thinking damn "he's-right"
i'll break ya pegs, and then try to go easy on ya bars like a "damaged-bike"
punchlines keep on inflicting wound after wound like "piercing-needles"
and no one likes ya rhymes cause there played out like 1989 "buick-regals"
ain't no use to try to spit back phantom cause u know that "resistance-is-futile"
ya lack of skills shows cause ya lyrics are like yo-yo trends they always "lose-style"
if this were a real fight you'd be throwing phantom "hay-makers"
and ya lack of knowledge shows cause ya structures falling apart like the "la-lakers"
in a minute i'm gonna have twelve wins like a "baker's-dozen"
and u a fag so u need to go to ya corner and "rape-ya-husband"
u may think i'm mean but i got a reason for taking this win nigga i ain't "taking-it-for-nothing"
if ya so kali then how's this shit for compton i'll leave a zero by ya votes like a "playstation 2-button"
i thought u knew you've had this coming for a really "long-time"
i done seen fake teeth that are more authentic then ya "false-rhymes"
u on that mushy i'm here to battle why u wanna make up for "lost-times"
ya probably got a question for me which is do ya 'got rhymes'?
and my answers yea cause i got a whole fucking "arm-ory"
and if u a thug then my lyrics put ya 'bones'-n-"harmony"
ya not even coming close to lyrically "harming-me"
lyrics leave a priceless expression on ya face like da vinci "artist-ry"
my lyrics and punchlines share a connection like male and "female-karma"
put another l to ya record like a "female-lama"
to kill u in this battle it would "be-my-honor"
but i gotta feeling u might be another game 'wannabe'
u could even be shaq's height and still be "under-me"
i wouldn't be suprised if ya didn't even "spit-back"
cause u couldn't even break me if i was a "kit-kat"
carbon dioxide like lyrics cause ya lungs to burn away and blood breech ya organs
ya lyrics are prewritten like scripts for commercials involving tracy morgan
i don't think you'll be able to withstand my lyrical 'twister'
punchlines conjure up evil spirt's that will rise up and "hit-ya"
i refuse to sit down and be lil victim number 5
my punchlines connect to ya like the internet and nba live

*PHANTOM*: ANY THING THAT SAYS PHANTOM MEANS GHOST (FOR EX. PHANTOM HAYMAKERS IT'S LIKE HE'S FIGHTING BUT HIS PUNCHES ARE MISSING, PHANTOMS ARE GHOST)

1.)"ya scared to step to the plate and battle so u stand back saying "why-fight" (THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS ABOVE HIS AVATAR, YA SCARED)
2.)"i'll break ya pegs, and then try to go easy on ya bars like a "damaged-bike" (I'LL GO EASY ON HOM CAUSE HIS BARS ARE ABOUT AS RELIABLE AS A MESSED UP BIKE)
3.)"ya lack of skills shows cause ya lyrics are like yo-yo trends they always "lose-style" (YO-YO'S COME INTO STYLE THEN LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT, KINDA LIKE HIS LYRICS)
4.)"if ya so kali then how's this shit for compton i'll leave a zero by ya votes like a "playstation 2-button" (HE'S FROM CALI, LOOK UNDER HIS AVATAR AND THERE IS AN O BUTTON ON PLAYSTATION CONTROLLERS)
5.)"and if u a thug then my lyrics put ya 'bones'-n-"harmony" (BONE-THUGS-N-HARMONY)
6.)"lyrics leave a priceless expression on ya face like da vinci "artist-ry" (A DA VINCI PAINTING)
7.)"put another l to ya record like a "female-lama" (THE WORD LAMA STARTS WITH AN L AND THAT'S WHAT HE'S GONNA GET, ANOTHER LOSS)
8.)"but i gotta feeling u might be another game 'wannabe' (HE'S FROM CALI, SO IS GAME/G-UNIT)
9.)"u could even be shaq's height and still be "under-me" (HE COULD BE AS TALL AS SHAQ BUT STILL BE RATED UNDER ME)
10.)"ya lyrics are prewritten like scripts for commercials involving tracy morgan" (IN HIS BATTLE AGAINST E-LOOCH HE ALREADY HAD THE NUMBER OF LINES SET, HE PREWRITES, TRACY MORGAN DOES THE PLAYSTATION 2 SPORTS COMMERCIALS)
11.)"my punchlines connect to ya like the internet and nba live" (U CAN HOOK UP YA GAME SYSTEM AND PLAY IT ONLINE)
Send a message via AIM to Livin Legend