View Single Post
Old 09-12-04, 02:07 PM   #9
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

IP:

Voted For: Infamuz

ok all n all dis battle was GARBAGE...but heres da breakdown

punches - infamuz...it was a terrible verse but at least there were actual PUNCHES in it...most of it was soft as hell n was realll korny...work on that son...illusion just dounded like he was jus ramblin on n on jus to make barz...nigga was makin no sense at all...even worse then this nigga here so das y u lost dis catagory

Personals - Infamuz...only thing he sed was dis kidz record...other nigga aint say a godam thing...infamuz got it just cuz there actually was suttin there not cuz it was nice

Wordplay - Infamuz...the other niggaz shyt was just corny n pointless...that style is wack...dat flow is wack...infamuz got it cuz he spit actual BARZ n cuz understand it easier

Meta4s - none...both verses was simple...get creative n throw sum ill shyt in da mix iight

Enjoyment - blahh...tie...both verses needed help n it was borin to read both of em...but all n all infamuz got it cuz he was actually tryin to BATTLE illusion...illusion was jus runnin his mouth on sum other shyt...weak battle....jus work on yalls shyt n u shud improve iight

Vote - Infamuz

drop n honest vote on da battle in my sig iight

~1~