View Single Post
Old 09-12-04, 02:49 PM   #5
Chillz
New to RB

IP:

fuck x-static i'm burning him like trees/i even got his girl at home waiting on her knees/ he thinks he's nice he thinks they calling him a G/This nigga is wack a wanna be mc/ He's shit just like them taliban over seas/he can call me wack but he wants skills like these/ you know i roll on twenty fo's/ i got a line outside my house with all kind of hoes/ and i'm keeping it gangsta cause niggas dont wanna play with me/and were ever i go im spending g's/and when i roll by the whole block starts to shakes/ and when i roll at night everyone stays awake/ and you told me u already accepted and dropping ur ryhme/ and when u said that and accepted was at 2 different times/ you sat down and tryed to prewrite yo shit/ well this is rapbattles u accept and spit/ and u know this wont happen in the empire state/when u roll round these streets u better be able to hold ur own weight/ cause i'm down with all gangs/ the bloods, the crips ,and the kings/ and we roll around at night committing our sins/ we smoke weed and got needles sharper than pins/ and if we meet in the streets i'll shoot 2/ the both hit u and one goes through / and u'll be sitting in the emergency room with a hole in ur head/ they put u on life support and u already dead/ and they bring ur mom in i see her crying on the news/ and i'm sitting in my house rich and laughing like cheap orthadox jews/ and nigga u dead i got this match one/and i'll just end this because i had my fun/
Send a message via AIM to Chillz