View Single Post
Old 09-13-04, 11:36 AM   #5
dren
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
I support it 100%

And my cousin is even over there... I think it was definately for the best of the Iraqi people, the US, & the world

Terrorism is slowly dieing... it will never die... but it's slowing down.

terrorist attacks have INCREASED since we waged the war on terror. Since we have been in Iraq and running their country, support for Al Quieda has increased. This is a group that most muslims oppose. Iraq is now less free than they were under Saddam's rule. Saddam wasn't the nicest man...but he is by far not the worst dictator out there. There never were any weapons of mass distruction. Bush just had to come up with a good reason to wage war...a reason that he could easily pull over on the American people (which are very dumb when in masses so it seems.)

We are in Iraq because Iraqi oil was being bought with euros instead of the dollars that it used to be bought in. In doing so it would allow the euro to become more prevalent in the world economy lessing our power hold on the world economy. Also it doesn't allow us to inflate the dollar at will as we have been doing for a long while now. Inflation is basically counterfeiting money and getting away with it. We don't really use the oil in Iraq...we get our oil from Saudi Arabia, Canada, Nigeria and Venezuela. Iraq is like 6th on the list or so I think.

If you can control the money and the oil...you pretty much have control over the world.