View Single Post
Old 09-13-04, 03:42 PM   #5
M.C DUCK
New to RB

IP:

oo what the i'm i going to do now this guy is stupid some one teach is ass hall to not call me out agan like this so you calling me out ha you might beat me and i might beat you who knows i dont oand i wont let yu win if i got to battle you to i win so ever one dont vote for this guy he is a punk that is black or white sunk hah your mommy meet a monky and a ape and came up with you hah ths guy is gay cuz he jumped in hay and fuck a guy in the ass hah bitch you do spellslike a witch so ill fight ur ass in the grass or hit you with a pice of dlass so dont ever try to talk to me the_cazy_one on wonder they call you cazy cuz you are you are cazy for calling me out i thank your a damn nuts hah you thank i so week? i might not be good at apin cuz i am white but that dont mean i cant be on this website hah you are going to cry to your mommy punk or not? cuz i sting like a bee and swing like a pro boxer!!but you cant cuz the only why i am going to fight you is if i see you you cant hit noting you cant see so i am oing to end this shit with fuck you and have a nice day ass hole!!!!!!1
Send a message via ICQ to M.C DUCK Send a message via MSN to M.C DUCK Send a message via Yahoo to M.C DUCK