View Single Post
Old 09-13-04, 05:32 PM   #4
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP:

...:::Warm Ups:::...
Darker than a "cave" SHOTTA is about to try ta "bear" this lyrikal nightmare// 1
You witnessin' tha evil-lare of destruction, senile-glare like the "evil munchkin"// 2
I got him runnin' scared half ta-death next think u know he breathin' hard cuz i took away half his-breath// 3
Merkers-depth how far am i gonna go destroying this emcee until there ain't nuttin' left// 4

...:::Getting Heated Up:::...
"Vile-lyrics" of painful infliction goes "around" faster than a "West Nile-Spherix"// 5
Fearin'-this after hearin'-this starts pounding your insides till they can't handle-it// 6
Dismantlement of tha "human-brain" will leave you like "gays" "bloomin-flames"// 7
New powerful "reign"(rain) of lyrics "showering" over you ta tha point you'll never b tha same// 8

...:::BlaZing:::...
"Blazing" of this emcee while he sitting there "gazing" into this lyrical "hazing"// 9
These lyrical-"rayz" will leave you "lazy" to tha point your more of a "newbie" than your "baby"// 10
I'm "burnin" you wit my "spit", burnin' your face as if my saliva was "acidic"// 11
If you was a "computer" than i would be "hackin-it", and if i was a "dick" i suppose you would be "wackin-it"// 12
Floating in tha air high on my rhymes, like back to tha future i'ma put u in tha "future" or maybe just "back in time"// 13
Just cuz you be "slackin'-lines" more than tha "stitching of pants" but i'm gonna give u credit for fuckin' tryin'// 14