View Single Post
Old 09-14-04, 11:50 AM   #10
Mask Murderous
Straight Hustla.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity
lol..we all have lives.. i came and was really active during the summer during the day, and was not at nght.. but now im not active during the day or not.. i got school, basket ball, wrestling, track, C-connect (schools volenteer to help out community program), choir, i make songs, family, Work 6 hour shift 3/7 days a week... ^ and its 5:30 am in the morning, i gotta get ready for school in 30 minutes lol..... my plate is full, and i need help eating it .. i used to avergae like 30 posts per day during the summer...but now its more lik 17,.. thats why the vets are not on as much.. plus, text gets real old on here... so most of the vet were textees ne way, and you can only battle the same people so many times... so they leave for new adventures and elevation.... its a cycle.. old vets leave like the old rb left us, then the new vets come (you and me) ..

exactly... in summer i posted alot... i got like 16 post's per day now.. (ALOT)
i mean empire that nerd has 90 post's per day... but average should be 20.. max should be 30.

& right now i got college and im doing media/music so .. people who moan about thread`s need closin need to start having a life

THUG LIFE, BITCH!