View Single Post
Old 09-14-04, 03:19 PM   #13
Tha Phoenix
New to RB

IP:

That was well thought out and written. But it was also a bunch of bullshit.

Pac was a legend, for a reason. His lyrics were way above par, growing, changing, teaching. And he dropped dope album after dope album, the greatest being All Eyez on Me.

Of course he's going to rap in the same style, why? Because it was his style, his technique that seperated him from the rest. Its like saying it was a good thing that nas didn't stay the same as Illmatic; even though if he had he would probably be the third greatest rapper ever.

I'm not too sure you can say that all his albums were exactly the same anyway. You can't exactly say that Changes is a thug song, or trapped, or soulja. So Many tears isn't a party track, a love family track, or a girl track.
Its poetry. Unconditional Love is a girl track, kind of, but its original, and done well.

Also, name one rapper that made you think as much as Tupac did, or made you feel his emotions as good as Tupac. You might say that lyrically he isn't as good as such rappers as Pun, Nas, Rakim etc. But if you listen to songs like Heartz of Men, you see that his lyrics are on par with all these rappers.

Tupac never made a wack song either, Nas made wack songs, with Rakim people have an album they don't like, people don't say that about Pac.
Pac is the greatest, there might be a greater one later on.

Ppl merked as of late:

X NaughtyBoy X got his ass handed back to him by tha phoenix, September 2k4