View Single Post
Old 09-14-04, 03:57 PM   #14
dren
Middle Weight

IP:

ahhhhhh pac never made a wack song???? I personally like "what's ya phone number" but i doubt many on here do. he has made several wack songs. have you heard a lot of what he didn't release????

And yes, pac repeated himself constantly. he even reused words and phrases quite often. If you've heard one pac album you've heard them all except his first release which was on a more socially conscious note. the beats change, but the lyrics and messages in his tracks don't.

i said his lyrics were sub par because they are. the message may still be there, and it may be a good message, but he is not a great writer. he is not a great poet. read some good poetry and then read pac's lyrics...they don't compare much at all. you can call pac a poet for rhyming his words...but other than that, there is little that is poetic about his rhymes. 50 cent and pac write at about the same level...it's just that 50 isn't really on anything socially conscious or meaningfull. he just raps about parties and thuggin it out.

pac is very enjoyable to listen to. he had a few really hot tracks and a lot of really good ones. yes he is a rap legend, but he is not the best, nor near the best. you may like him and he may be your favorite, but he isn't close to being one of the greatest.