View Single Post
Old 09-14-04, 06:49 PM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
WHy is everyone so concerned with post counts? I've been on here for longer than most of you and I have less posts than a lot. I just think that there is no need to post twenty seven times in one thread about nothing. I try to make most of my posts intelligent and actually have a message with them. All of you fags with quick posts counts are really just using this as a Messenger service....I'm sorry if I like a quicker response time when chatting with my buddies.....lol. Most of these things that are talked about in here could be kept in AIM or MSN messenger or whatever, If you are just turning a thread into nonsense with one on one conversations throughout it, why not just do it on AIM?

Now don't get me wrong....I like some of the stupid shit that goes on here as much as the next man.....just don't call me a deserter because I won't respond to it.....Feel Me?

Its a message board, I wouldnt bother talking to a lot of people that post on here on AIM or MSN, But I would talk to them on the forum. Thats the difference. Thing is, a lot of the people that are considered vets here will hardly ever actually post on the board.. Thats why so many keep saying that the forum is dying etc etc.. Its not nessacarily dying, its just that there are a minimal amount of people that regularily post here with over 1000 posts... Which in turn, makes the community have a real newb/herb feeling to it.

Which is what Im talking about.