View Single Post
Old 09-14-04, 09:13 PM   #5
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP:

...:::Gettin it HEATED:::...

Dumpin'-shells bullets thru his stomach couldn't have "flow" if u "pumped-a-well" as the sharp pain blazes and he bumps-into-hell// (water flows in a well)
"Hydrating" n "feeding" you like a "luncheon-well" wit metaphores you went to school talkin' bout ur "boy" like it was "hump-n-tell"//(hydrating-well luncheon-feeding)
Loadin-my-clips gettin ready to "serve you" cuz i am a great "server" fuckin' "golden-by-tips"//
Holdin-fly-shit when i spit on this site everyone flips and you are my next victim rollin-by-quick//
You said you the "invincable-niggaa" but i see you more like a "dissabled-muthafucca"//(retarted)
You gettin' more "dribbled" on wit "balls" than if u was the "court" at-"Rucka", Bitch is "swallowin" but not cuz he scared but cuz he a "cock-sucka"//
...:::The JUMPOFF NIIIIIGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAA:::...

Lyrical flows burnin' up your inside-intestines, Acidity based flow that'll teach ya a "pride-lesson"//(last day)
Listen my lyrical score is "high testin", while yours is basic and "hype-missin"//
Keep throwin' them bows hopin' one of ya "punches" will collide, They too weak so i'ma "drench" u wit lyrical "alkaline"//
Next thing ya graspin' the mouse rubbin' ya "eyes", readin' this last line i gave u a "black eye" now u can say that you "shine"// (shiner)

BYE ~PEACE~ MAYNE FROM YO BOI STREET TO MY BOI DYNASTY