View Single Post
Old 07-11-02, 02:51 PM   #9
*UnFuckWithAbLe*

LMAO ..

IP:

Blah ..

This Bitch Iz A KiD - I'm Hittin You Quick-You Get 'HiT BY FLO'S' Like You 'TOOK A PiSS iN THE WiND' ..
Aint no misdemeaner -Rape Ya To a Seizure-And i Dont Need 'TiDE DETERGENT' To 'TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS'..
Ya Hurt and Done-Dead-Quick -it's a Shame the u Didn't even check in to our Battle @ *$%#@^@*
Quick-tah-Herb ya - When i Hit-it's-Murda -Battlin YOU Got Me ReaLizing that there's 2 ways to be a SHIT-DISTURBER! ..
This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' ..
So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! ..
You Get Raped-Guy So Dont Doubt Or You'll Fall-Bitch-Now you 'DROP ON STR8 LINES' Like 'U WERE AN ALCOHOLIC'..
LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?.
When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!! ..
You in Trouble-Bitch-You'll-See - Your 'RECORD WILL BE 2-'N'-1' Like You Made a 'DOUBLE DISK CD' !!! ..
Dont Step Witout Weapons- I Bet I'll Leave ya Neck-Split - OH MY GOD!!! i'm Against a NETCEE-TEXT-LEGEND!! ..
Damn You Clowned-You Cant Stand Me Now - Ya Got So Many Bittin Lines That Now You Call Them HAND ME DOWNS ..

!@#$%^&* FiNiSh *&^%$#@!

My Verse ? You Should-Like ~ Do a Better Verse-You COULD-RIGHT?-This Will 'EMBARASS YOU' Worse Than A 'CHILDS HEAVY BLADDER' Without 'GOOD NIGHTS'!! ..

-Peace .