View Single Post
Old 09-15-04, 02:58 PM   #9
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Nice track......Intro was a little long, but it was cool for the type of song. SevenThird....flow was nice and so was the lyrics. Some of your dub overs didn't match well, you should try to get them as perfectly fitting as possible. Deadly, lose the effects on the voice. I don't know what you did different this time, but I wasn't feeling it. Flow was cool and so were lyrics. Calamity, nice presence. Flow seemed a little rushed in just a line or two. Just in the beginning though, flow was nice as shit the rest of the way through. Nice shit kid.....Chorus was nice too fellas. Nice Track

Just so you guys know, I will always put something negative in my comments about the better rappers from now on. I feel that if no one says you need to improve on something, you will stop trying to improve....and I hope that I never stop trying to improve. Nice shit though guys.....definately a top track at the moment