View Single Post
Old 07-11-02, 03:35 PM   #10
Direkt-Threat

IP:

Very nice battle...I have to say, this is the only battle I have ever read both of the verses fully...they were very nice...here's some quotes from both...

I'll start from Unfuck...

"This Bitch Iz A KiD - I'm Hittin You Quick-You Get 'HiT BY FLO'S' Like You 'TOOK A PiSS iN THE WiND' .. "...Shit made me laugh histercally as soon as I read it...

"This Dude's-Gay - ya Screwed EH!! - freeStyles ? i 'COME OFF THE DOME' Faster than a 'LOW BUDGET TOUPEE' .."...Any line's that are off the top and have loose topee's are overused, I remember using like 2 years ago...D-12 also said it...

"LabeL's Wont-Sign-Ya- LISTEN If U Was Sik Of DIK-RYDAZ-Then Wut's Gonna Happen If they Realize U Have a VAGINA?."...that was a very good line, I loved it, everything fitted in the right place...

"When i Spew it's Phsyco-Bitch - Frontin like You Got This 'HANDS DOWN' When You's a 'UNICYCLISTS'!!"...I think Jay Krupp said somin like that against Shadow on SOHH, you can check it if you want, but it's still cool...

"So Eventually - Ya Left-tah-FLee - Dont Sweat-My-Steez - Too Badd You Cant Make Money Off a TEXT-CD!! .." That was also a nice line, don't know Lady M that good, but I guess that would be a good personal...

Lady M...

"The Name Clearly Suits You Well - Ya Dick Never Touched A Vagina"...very nice name line...that line hit very well...

"I Collect Layers From Dead Opponents - I Got More Skins Then Winamp"...That was one of the hottest lines from you, very nicely put together...

"Garbage Mc's Like U Drink Coca Cola Thinkin They Style is ClassiC "...Another nice line...not much to say about it...heard it a few times, but always pops out at me...

"This Best Key Has U Changin Faces Faster Then Halle Berry Advertisin Pepsi"...Like Black Flame quoted...it had me laughing for a while...

"Yo Sex Act Revolves Around Mon. Wrestling - U Take It In Da Mouth Raw"... Eh... not one of your best lines...but I can put it up her for one of the nicest...

"Battlin Mayhem You Get LEAD To A Loss - Even Wit Using A INK Verse
You Can't Freestyle - Rhymes Are Off Hand Like Claustrophobic Fingers"...nice ending line, really hit hard.

Overall, I think *UnFuckWithAbLe* got the battle, to me, his verse was just better, and his delivery was very nice, all his lines came together and I felt like he came more direct with all of his lines...

My vote=*UnFuckWithAbLe*