View Single Post
Old 09-16-04, 08:57 AM   #168
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Its been a long time comin...

These niggihz dont wont it- They stand back when I get up on it= Cause they know I got shit- that fuck up ya lungs like tobacco sticks- So stand back or get wacked or hit-Hold ya head cause ya back split- Or tuck ya chain or get jacked & shit-by the mack real quick-(1 time) oops ya blood, spilled it- from the steel shit- ya grill hit- Seek first-aid kit- I get bricks- On the worst day bid= On the avenue- If I dont get my loot then I'm mad at you- then I'm baggin you=throwin ya nbody all in the dumpster- I'm a monster- I kill dudes than the kills at Fort Sumpter= And leave my murder rate higher than Gettysburg- The black...Hit-ler- Got Jews mad at how glad we were- Spit atcha girl and grab her- My game consist of truth wit sick words= Like Infuenza- In the Er where my illness sent ya- Going thru surgical procedures where you end up= After the punches hitchu, battle for fun- Round 1 you drop none- instead you run- Like I pulled my gun- Wait my son= The battles aint over, check- I aint even sober yet=

Just a quick spit.
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough   Reply With Quote