View Single Post
Old 09-16-04, 11:34 AM   #38
dren
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor
Bush demonstrated his shortsightedness when he drug us into Iraq, and his cabinet showed their cowardess and "yes man'ism" by not stopping him. Oh and Turban I feel u on that North Korea thing. Them mufukaz be test firin missles over our ally Japan and we aint doin shit about it. It's said they got missles now that can reach the west coast, so I'm wonderin when the fuk our Leaders, Dem or Rep, gone wake up and smell the beef. Anywho, I wrote a thread on this sub myself,"Fuk Rap, Rappers...etc" in Open Mic, check when u get uh chance. Aight 1

North Korea is a shit hole. I highly doubt they have any missles that could reach the USA. I highly doubt they have any missles at all that could do any harm what so ever. The North Koreans have a fake city you can see on the horizon when you are at the DMZ boarder. It is there to make them look prosperous. They have spies that defect to South Korea because when they get there they realize how much better the ROK is. I used to live in South Korea. The North is of little threat to anyone but the South.