View Single Post
Old 09-16-04, 09:02 PM   #27
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [~*Lady Fiya*~]
^damn carson you got a lot of people.. my only one is empire, LK beef died way back when.. but empire stalks me and basically lives in the goddamn femcee of the month forum talkin' shit about me and every other femcee includin' fluidmoon.. if me and her drop a verse on him, he'd vanish cuz he's that sensitive when it comes to gettin' whooped by a girl.. and he makes endless polls about nothin' he should be worryin' about, he thinks he runs the site.. he start beef with every vet.. gets owned ever other day, then logs off, when he's tired of ppl bitchin' at him.. that's his schedule after he's done followin' me all over the damn board!

^onlt this whore stalker ha you got 3 open mics about me and follow me in every thread your the stalker slut and you got mad cuz i said you aint beat no vets and its true i checked your battle stats slut big country is a biter banned not a vet and he was the only maybe one you suck and got mad cuz i said so manipualtion is the best active femcee she beat maddddddd vets you beat 0 just facts get you mad what a whore anyways carsonjet cuz hes pussy and hes trash as fuck and makes rumors dabolic cuz hes a a lame triple n cuz hes a homo and tha q exposed him and archangel cuz he got dqed in our battle and i won and hes mad cuz i wont give him a rematch since i know this will hurt him more and anyone who dickrides them as well got beef

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote