View Single Post
Old 09-17-04, 04:16 AM   #28
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHoTTaBoY
Like i said......

i never once said i'm the best, an yes fuck vets cause there all fuckin idiots who think they own a chat site....when clearly 60% of so called ''vets'' are wack n dont battle anybody they have a chance of losing against

mad dog, lets be serious here...you talk so much shit is unreal, an u ride too much dick to even know ya ridin dick, i bet ya asshole is wider than jenna jamesons...

gettin fucked everyday in it like she does anyway, but seriously, you have an opinnon about everythin i say, an when i say ''fuck vets''...you claim your not a vet, but still you proceed to ride them, because you know your wack an you know bein cool with vets will get you known round here an get you wins...

*the sound of laughter is like a 100,000 capacity stadium...roaring*

is that the only arguement you have?...u get owned and it's str8 to the ride dicks approach and i'm apparantly gay???...dawg u need to be more original...not once have i spoke shit here...u the one wit the issues...u seen a counciler because u might need to goto D/R's annonomous for that problem you got......lets see if you can come up wit a response that doesn't include fuck v*ts...ur gay and you are a dick rider?...because i haven't seen you do that once here...

Mike the 'v*ts' bit was for you...i hate sayin it too much as well...makes me feel above idiots like this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote