View Single Post
Old 09-18-04, 07:02 PM   #1
Ysdat
Whys That?

get ready to bleed

IP:

This is no mirage, I'm the perfect picture, can't afford a car so I purchase liqour..
Got no time for a worthless spitter, electrifying Earth until the surface flickers..
It's like reality and fact versus fiction, but shit becomes real in certain missions..
And for every single person livin, it's only a matter of time until the curtains thicken..
There's no need to disrespect this, I don't even wanna be seen, just respected..
A victim for every hit ejected, cuz I spit effective, throw a punch n I'll just reflect it..
This journey to tha top, it's been horrendous, but fear me cuz I come equipt n wreckless..
Hip hop is a game and I'm fit to rep this, flowin many ways cuz I'm schizophrenic..
Once I jacked 2 pot plants so I carried the seeds, into my backyard n burried the speed..
Then I chilled n sparked a cherry indeed, I don't wear a ring but I'm married to weed..
I'm very in need, so step to this, but I got a steady belief that I'm already elite..
So watch the deaths of many increase, put ya life on the line n get ready to bleed..