View Single Post
Old 09-18-04, 09:17 PM   #34
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [~*Lady Fiya*~]
i see i made my point clear, empire, i already whored you in battle, and put more than 20 lines in this diss, if i get you any more i'll actually feel regret! Plus, u set up the battle without my consent, fool.. i beat you once, i normally don't battle people more than once, only exception is MaNiPuLaTiOn, like i said i don't HATE you, i'm tired of you mentionin' my name every dayum day for no damn reason- why the hell am i always on your mind... You can't get over the fact that people like my work, and ey i never asked you to worship me or nuthin'.. Just watch what the fuck you say about me, especially when i'm not on-line.. get it right- i ain't scared of you.. if that was the case i woulda never battled you the first time, then put a LONG ASS diss like this one.. you got personal w/ me, don't expect me not to come harder on you!, and you're not God, i fear none.. holl@
~Lady Fiya~

all that sounds sooooooooooooo tough but the fact is i had it in elevated with 250 posts to vote regulaur rules your ducking me and you suck fact remains i beat more vets this month then you even battled since you been here thats the truth and i will easily merk you notice how only dickriders i got beef with or co signing notice how the council aint in here?seems funny?thats cuz they know i will merk you easy and your too shook to accept you aint win i can just have strobe reopen that old battle but id rather not fuck your record up more and take a win id rather merk you like this a new battle no excuses

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote