View Single Post
Old 09-19-04, 09:48 AM   #8
Scenario
..:Merking Mc's:..

IP:

ya skills are funny cause u could be placed in the belly of a dragon~and still not spit fire
lyrically lay u down with the 'hawk' leave ya body in the 'sea'~u won't see 3 wins like 'rick mirer' *

i don't really think u understand what i'm saying kid~u don't know me i'm not to be played with
u got about a day of rhymes~while mine are never ending like mr.smith clones from the matrix

u expect to beat me, bitch look at ya record u 0-2~u don't win so u 'cock feeding assholes' **
i'm planning to lyrically disembalm ya body~when u lose tattoo my name on ya like a hotel bath robe

no one believes in ya style or talent~cause that would be like christopher reeves trying to ice skate
unlike u others are successful at winning~cause there's a better chance of illegal immigrants trying to migrate

i already told u there ain't no way that u can beat me~but there's better odds of certifiedthug beating e-dubz
rhymes lyrically implode ya brain, detatch ya spinal cord~and hit u with the power of shotgun fire or 3 slugz

my rhymes come nasty everyday of the week, every month of the year~while u couldn't spit 'bizarre' if u were from d12 ***
ya flame died it ain't burning no more, but i'm still matic like nas~while my lyrics dig into ya system like blood cells ****

*rick mirer was a quarterback for the seattle seahawks who sucked, well so does this guy
(look at the sentence close to figure it out)
**his name, CFA=Cock.Feeding.Assholes, in short terms he fucks men
***he's from detroit, he couldn't bizarre (group member of d12, crazy)
****his avatar is about nas