View Single Post
Old 09-19-04, 10:04 AM   #4
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

ah'ight I'm a post some thorouugh indept feedback cuz engyma always does for me so I am returning favor.

OK first DV: The positives of ya verse: it was well written, the story developed very well, and the mixing on it was good.

Negatives....your delivery didn't have much emotion an it was monotone, your pronounciation made some lines a lil unclear, your flow it seemed to be rushing some words, suggestions...try to shorten ya lines an picking out certain words in every line to say in a unique way, it'll help the monotonous of ya verse an ya flow will sound less forced.

Engyma positives of ya verse: jus like DV nicely written, good story...also mixed very well.

Negatives.....biggest thing would be too slow down a lil, if u gonna use a fast flow u gotta do change ups...which is speeding up an slowing down, like take twista for instance he'll speed thru the whole line then slow up on the rhyme words it makes it sound so much smoother, delivery it wasn't bad but u didn't quite sound as anger as ya lyrics, an ya flow also sounded forced, as a speed rapper u can spit more syllables but u gotta count them perfect to make it flow perfect so I'd say slightly shorten ya lines an you'll be cool.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote