View Single Post
Old 09-19-04, 11:47 PM   #6
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP:

oero u'll neva going to win an battle like da bengals neva going to get an championship ring so bitch step down or get creamed//
yo rhymes wouldnt shine if u dyed yo hair plantium like sisco i dont know why u accpet dis battle ur going to lose nympho

iam going to bruise u so bad i make u go to yo profile and get dat band-aid dat u have ,--dont go against me or ur willing to dig yo own grave,my rhymes so electric iam sendin shock-waves through ur brain//

Whoa~! ur think u going to win naw its da opposite like jewish celebrating christimas on holidays//
i'll punch u so hard i make u go to daemergency help center u be in der for days//

Afta da battle u be going to
FAQ ask why u lost to poet

its ova damn it~!

It's the end kid, arrange-a-start, like a "finale of X-Files" we'll watch the "strange-depart"/... Pains-an-art, cut him so hes outta blood.. play-ya-part & watch "Slim in a transplant" get a "change-of-heart"!!//

Insane, I-deplete-your-health, learn to admit-defeat-yourself/... State-n-speak-of-wealth but you make music for "dropouts at the library" cos your shit would "fail-to-leave-the-shelf"!!//

You're bluffing-just-take-it, I'll eat this emcee while stuffing-my-face-in/... Just like a world of parodies speaking reverse order: "nothing-is-Sacred"!!//

Your education is modest but the lesson-is-basic/... Steppin?-just-face-it.. a lack of self esteem got your "head hanging so low" you "requested-a-face-lift"!//

Shit's-insane, I got you "seeing stars" like "premiere screenings" cos you wanted glitz-n-fame/... Spit-to-gain, you're a faggot suckin so much dick you put Jay-Z's lips-to-shame!!//

^^^^------------------------------------------------------------flatlined bitch