View Single Post
Old 09-20-04, 03:31 AM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Arrow My First And Last Official Response

IP:

This is inreferce to Tha Q an Empire:

These two guys have been bashing my name a while, I am sure u have all seen it. And, alot of u probably got a good laugh off it. But what those 2 fail to realize is their opinions mean nothing. Does it effect my everyday life that some online catz think I'm gay?...Nope! I don't even have to get offline for it not to exist, I jus gotta go to the upper right hand corner an click LOG OUT, an guess what?....POOF!!! Tha Q an Empire magically disappear. Its sad that they have no lives to live offline but who am I to judge?...All I know is two men in their mid 20's have nothing better to do then post online. I mean empire is at least 25 an he works at wendy's <--that in itself tells u what its like to be him. I can't imagine being 25 an only thing I am qualified to do is flip burgers, thats pathetic. Then Tha Q has some type of weird obsession with me, its really sad...he claims to have better things to do then worry bout rv but everyday he is posting something about Triple_N on RV, do u get more hiprocritical?....But these are two men with pathetic lives dat need to lash out at someone to feel better about themselves, so I am doing them a service cuz they can get on their cpu an forget about all the dysfunctions in their lives. In closing, I have made many friends here since I came here in march an only 2 enemies, there is always a negative for a positive....so I'll take the trade off.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote