View Single Post
Old 09-21-04, 12:19 PM   #3
krystles_boy
New to RB

IP:

Nathan I Am You Cuz But Still I Got To Win This Battle If You Win I Will Get Off This Site And If I Win You Got To Get Off This Site I Dont Mean To Bite But This Is The Right Thing To Do Punk I Know You Love A Sunk Thay Aint No Way To Hide It You Can See It I Am In The C-side Crew Amd You Are In The C-unit Crew My Crew Can Punk Your Crew Out Any Day Lol I Am The Man That Stold Your Your Girl And Now She Is Mad At Me O My God You Aint No Good So Get Off This Web Site And Go Kill You Self Befor I Do It To You O My Bad You Need Help To Kill Your Self Nathan Plz Get Out Of My Face You Smell Some Thing I Thasnk It Might Be You I Dot Know What You Thank You Are Doing On This Site No One Likes You Cant You See I Am Going To Win This Battle And You Are Going To Lose Couse You Are A Loser Cant You See I Am Going To Take Over This Site If Red Bull Is Going To Vote Then You Might Not Come Close Hahahahah If Some One Has Something To Say Then Say It To My Face Couse I Dont Care If You Are Black Or Wite You Aint Going To Do Noting To Me If Hat Is What You Are Thanking About I Know Ever One On This Site And No One Can Stop Me Punks I Got Nathan On The Run Hunny Dont Be Mad At Me That Is All I Know Badgurl Plz Say Yes To Me If You Read This I Love You And Hope You Love Me To

This Is Nathan Ever One So Wich Nathan Are You Going To Vote For?????????????????????????????/ Lol
Lol
Lol
Ll
Lol
Haha
Haha
Send a message via MSN to krystles_boy