View Single Post
Old 09-21-04, 03:03 PM   #5
M.C DUCK
New to RB

IP:

yo yo look athim sucking my toe yo yo this guy aint no good couse he likes all the girls on this site not like me plz nathan dont be madat me i am you so plz some on vote for me so he hase to get off this site plz dont be hateing be loveing like me so come on and vote for me the one it has to be he he aintno mic he get all his shit off 8 mile so vote for me hahahaha i got it backers i get all my shit off 8 mile o well still vote for me the man who cant rap not if i could you would get your ass kick all over this site do the right thing do not vote for him he thanks is big in bad be he cant fight but i fight for whats right so plz vote for me you all i know this sucks and you dont like me that much i know that now weat what am i doing i aint going to win why am i treing? plz tell me to get thefuck off this site plz jus do that for me hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhalolololololo lolololollolololololoolololloloveallthegirlsonthis itehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalollololo lollolineedhelpbad
Send a message via ICQ to M.C DUCK Send a message via MSN to M.C DUCK Send a message via Yahoo to M.C DUCK